Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Spice

You know me. I have an ironic sense of humor. I like things that are quirky. Add something I’m passionate about, like libraries or all things British, and I think something is hilarious. This commercial made by the library at my undergraduate university hits me right on the hilarious bone. It’s based on this Old Spice commercial, for those of you who are curious.



My main thought after watching this commercial: Is it wrong if I train one of the work studies to push me around the library on a cart?

Oh, and props to my brother for pointing this little gem out to me!

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Hellloooo Marcie! I'm so sad we never got together before. When you come in town for the holidays, we will have to set up a time to hang out, or I will just have to stalk you.

Seriously, this ad makes me laugh so hard I WANT to snort (and do). I especially love the statistic from dentists.

DeskSet said...

Hi JoJo! I'm sad we never got together too. But it was a crazy time for both of us. We should definitely get together over the holidays.

Also, the statistic from the dentists is my favorite part too.