This weekend is Valentine's Day! Or as some call it, Single Awareness Day. To be honest, I don't really have strong feelings about the holiday one way or another. I'm not bitter. And I do have a lot of people in my life who I love. Also, I have been known to buy my own chocolate from time to time. Or all the time.
Despite all of this, I was still highly amused when I listened to NPR's All Songs Considered today. In honor of the impending holiday, the program was dedicated to break-up songs. The following song was probably my favorite part of the entire show. I listened to it four times in a row. Yes, FOUR. So, in honor of Valentine's Day, whether you have a Significant Other or not, I hope this song gives you a laugh. It's my Valentine's present to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just bought this season on DVD! So great....
I've been missing you tons lately (moreso than usual, you know) - I think it's the lack of dancing.
I don't really know anything about the show, but I want to look into it more. Do you think I'd like it? Is it all this funny? If so, sign me up!
Aww, I miss you and our dance parties too! Maybe we should arrange a time where we both dance to the same song in our respective locations. We could call it something like Companionable Silent Dancing.
Post a Comment