Today is the day of love. Huzzah!
Unfortunately, although I am surrounded by very good friends whom I love a lot, I don't live by most of the people I love right now. I'm also too cheap to send you all valentines. So, as my valentine's gift to you, I'm posting a fun song I like. Here's the back story:
I used to work as an editor at the largest privately-owned publisher in North America. Impressive, huh? They published phone books for much of the United States and Canada. Not as impressive, but editing was still needed. There were often deadlines that had to be met, and we often had to stay late to get all of the work done in time. On these especially hectic days, we would relax by asking someone to play a random song from their playlist for everyone to hear. This song by Tom Lehrer quickly became a favorite.
Okay, I admit I had never seen the animation before. But the song itself is catchy. In fact, I still get this song stuck in my head frequently, frequently, frequent. L-Y. Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Tom Lehrer! My dad has 3 or 4 of his albums on CD and I used to listen to them a lot when I lived at home :-)
Hehehehe that sounds fun to do random playlist. We should try that sometime.
Post a Comment