Friday, January 23, 2009

A Bit of Fryday Fun

Well, today's Friday, and I want something fun to happen. It's a nice day today, it's unseasonably warm (which is weird because last week was sssssssooooooo coooolllldddd!), and my sister just let me know that we are one step closer to making the great Graduation Vacation of '09 a reality! I need to celebrate, right?!

Unfortunately, all I have planned for the weekend so far is homework and laundry. What do you say we spice the weekend up a little, huh?

One way I like to spice things up is by watching funny things. Here are two things which I personally think are hilarious. I hope you will agree. They are both from an old British comedy show called A Bit of Fry and Laurie, which (obviously) starred Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie.



Whoops! I forgot he swore at the end of that one! Sorry. To make it up to you, there's this one, which always cracks me up!



Ah, suddenly the weekend seems a bit more fun! Is there anything that makes you as happy as these make me?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Best song [sung by Hugh Laurie] ever! I also really enjoy the lid song. Sometimes I sing it to myself when I'm emptying the dishwasher or looking for the top to a tupperware.

ferskner said...

Control, what dishwasher are you talking about???

I love "Mystery"! And I love "America"!