
This, dear reader, is a picture of me as a wee little girl playing "Library." (The weird floating white spot is the reflection of my camera's flash, not an apparition or invisible friend.) The game was very simple. I displayed all of my books on the living room coffee table as you see here, then I took them down one by one and looked through them. It's a testament to my mother, really, who took me to the library frequently and read me to sleep in my bed at night.
Thanks, Mom, for giving me the love of reading, which led me many years later to where I am today. And thanks to all of you who still read my blog even though I don't have much to say. This is my Valentine's gift to you!
2 comments:
Thanks for the Valentine! I always enjoy reading your blog. You post more often than I do, if it makes you feel any better ;-)
AWWW! I love that picture. What a fun way to link back to where you chose your career...I love it! <3
Post a Comment