The beginning of this month didn't just mark the beginning of a new year, it also marked six months since I moved to Colorado. This means that I am now off probation! My boss now has to give me a reason in order to fire me.
Unfortunately, I gave my boss a reason to fire me the day before my six month review. I accidentally called the physical plant on the Super Secret Emergency Line that you're only supposed to use for a bomb threat or other catastrophe. Some slight havoc ensued.
I should have known better; I'm on the campus safety committee. However, my boss gave me a good review anyway, so I guess I can stay. If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I'm keeping a low profile. Don't let them know I slipped through the cracks, please!
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It's always nice to have a reminder that you're still alive and that you remember who I am! Pregnancy isn't so bad, especially if you can do it without all the ridiculous sickness. I'm glad you still have a job, despite your telephone faux paus. Is that how you spell it? You'd be the one to know. Glad all is well with you. I miss your face.
Post a Comment