Yeah, I've been there. I think I actually ate my sack lunch right where Keira Knightly is standing. Too bad we weren't there the same time! Although, it wasn't raining as much when I was there.
Why would I bring this up now? It's because I felt like I'd almost gone back to this moment when I went with my family to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. An English-y garden! In Utah! I was in heaven. I wanted to take tons of pictures, but then I got there and realized I hadn't charged my camera battery since before I took all those pictures of the ice castles a few months ago. This is all I have to prove that I was there.
And now it's time for a confession: one of the last pictures I took before my camera went caput was not a picture of tulips. In memory of England, I couldn't help but take a picture of the pretty daffodils that were there too.
As we were walking away from the festival, I got another surprise: my friends Control and D-Rew were walking into the festival right as I was walking out. I immediately accused them of stalking me.
Now that my camera's charged again, I need to go back. Preferrably to the English garden in the movie clip, not just to Thanksgiving Point. Anyone willing to join me?
No comments:
Post a Comment