Tuesday, March 11, 2014

List-y Lists

In the last five days I’ve had two different discussions about the importance of journaling.  One of those discussions was a lesson I gave to a church group (I help with the Young Women, a group of 12-18 year old girls).  Guess I should work more on practicing what I preach.

This week at least is a bit different from most because it’s spring break.  I don’t automatically get spring break off because the library remains open, but I took it off to try to get a few things done.  To make sure I do them instead of watching a constant loop of BBC miniseries, here’s my list of things I want to accomplish this week.  I’ll report back at the end of the week to make sure I’ve done it all.

Things To Do:

Last Friday: Steamboat Springs for training/job shadow

Last Saturday: Help with Young Men/Young Women all day stake activity

Last Sunday: Teach lesson on the Atonement

Spring Break Week:

  • Get car door fixed (this calls for a separate post)

  • Look into new phone (I’ve had mine since 2009)

  • File taxes

  • Haircut

  • Extended Table (YM/YW serve dinner to the homeless)

  • Dentist Appointment

  • Laundry

  • Spring Cleaning

  • Temple Trip? (My temple is Vernal, which is 3 hours away)

  • Have some fun!  Take the bike out.  Go see Monuments Men or Book Thief?
  • No comments: