On Fires
My first day back to work, I was given the following poster to place where I saw fit in the library:
A side note: 1% of Colorado is burning. While 1% is too much, 1% is still not MOST.
Living Like a Pioneer
It rained yesterday! Yay! There was a lot of lightning! Boo! Also, the power went out for a bit. And when it came back on, I suddenly no longer had hot water. So I had to do it the old fashioned way, and boil some over the stove. Taking a bath was an interesting experience.
A Friend for Chesty Jacob
Remember Chesty Jacob? He always looks so moody. I decided he needs a friend, so I bought this:
I still need to buy the Nancy Pearl librarian action figure, with Automatic Shushing Action, but after that I have decided I need to stop. Having an action figure or two or three in the house is quirky. Having a collection is a little strange.
3 comments:
"Most of Colorado is on fire!!!" Hahahaha...one of my co-workers says pretty much the same thing every week in our meeting. Also, do you think the Queen will convince Chesty Jacob that modest is hottest?
How did I say it once? Jacob is so hot that his clothes just spontaneously rip off him? I'm not sure how classy the Queen will inspire Jacob to be, but one can always hope.
I have to meet the queen! Whether it be the next time I can come over or when you come home, I need to meet the Queen.
Post a Comment