The last two weeks have been kind of busy. First, this happened:
I was reluctant to share that picture because I’m making such a funny face, but you can tell my co-workers and I were very surprised to win an award at the end of the year faculty/staff party. The library got the Top Crew award.
Two days later, my sisters and brother-in-law came to help me celebrate my birthday. As a way of saying thank you, I threw them in the river. Actually, we went rafting. And no one fell in. Also, we got to wear awesome wetsuits for extra embarrassment. I apologize to my family for this picture in advance.
After we cleaned up from rafting, we went out to eat (meh), my sister made me a delicious brownie trifle (yum!), and I opened presents. This is what I got.
I am in the process of lowering all of my tables and countertops in order to make the most of this present.
Even though it’s not my birthday anymore, various friends and co-workers have been taking me out to eat to celebrate, which is very nice of them. Also, it means I’ve been eating better in the past two weeks than I usually do. I’m completely fine with this trend continuing, but I doubt it will happen. Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment